Outrageous Surf School, Maui offers private, semi-private, and group SUP surf lessons for all levels of surfers and non-surfers.
SUP, or Stand Up Paddle, differs from traditional surfing because you don’t rest on your stomach when you paddle out. Instead, you Stand Up and Paddle using a specially design SUP Paddle. It’s easier for some and just as much fun as traditional surfing.
The experienced SUP surf instructors at Outrageous Surf School, Maui will teach you based on your level of experience and desire to learn.
A few things to remember:
- All classes last approximately an hour and a half (1.5 hours)
- Water shirts and water shoes are provided at no extra charge
- All surf instructors are CPR and First-Aid certified
Our class schedule is really easy to remember, too:
- We offer classes everyday except Sunday
- Classes Start at 8:00am, 11:00am, and 1:30pm
Call Outrageous Surf School and let’s get you out on the water.
Remember to ask about our special SUP board rental rates for Outrageous Surf School students.